View a sample of our preschool curriculum here.
Oak Meadow's full-year homeschool preschool curriculum is a play-based curriculum that follows the seasons of the year. Stories for each month are combined with songs poems games recipes and activities that relate to the season or the story’s theme.
The activities in this course inspire an understanding of others’ feelings provide an opportunity for creative problem-solving and teach young children how to share responsibilities and develop cognitive skills. Throughout the course there is an expression of loving kindness and appreciation for each individual’s unique gifts which will help children build their confidence and self-esteem.
A variety of parent topics supplement the course providing guidance for those working with preschool-aged children. Topics include developing a rhythm with preschoolers telling stories working with arts and crafts transitioning between activities exploring nature and setting up a play space.
Additional Materials Required
The following materials are needed for use with this coursebook:
- Read to Your Toddler Every Day: 20 Folktales to Read Aloud
- A Bedtime Full of Stories: 50 Folktales and Legends from Around the World
- Barefoot Books Children of the World
- I Am Kind: Songs for Unique Kids by Lindsay Munroe (CD)
- Preschool Craft Kit (optional not included in preschool curriculum package)
- Publisher: Oak Meadow Inc.
- Publication date: March 2022
- Pages: 376
- Binding: Spiral bound
- Product dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Weight: 2.50 lbs