The following resources are included in the K-3 Essentials Package:
- Heart of Learning: provides important support and guidance for the homeschooling parent through a series of essays on the educational philosophy and learning principles behind the early grades of Oak Meadow. It includes information on child development as well as suggestions on how to develop your skills as a home teacher.
- Guide to Teaching the Early Grades: includes practical information on how to present the lesson material as well as an extensive collection of songs poems and action verses that you'll be using through the early grades.
- Crafts for the Early Grades: includes all the instructions for crafts and projects.
- Circle Time Songs CD: provides musical inspiration for your circle time and includes all the songs listed in the Guide to Teaching the Early Grades
- Healthy Living from the Start: offers a wide range of activities around health-related topics. Each lesson includes a set of activities to choose from for each grade level making it easy to use with children of different ages.
The resources in this package are used for grades K-3 therefore you only need to purchase once.