Resource Book Overview
The Oak Meadow First Grade Resource Book is used in conjunction with the lessons in the coursebook as it contains stories that help you teach different concepts and introduce new ideas. In addition it includes tips on teaching each subject and gives an overview of what is covered throughout the year.
View a sample of our Grade 1 curriculum here.
Additional Materials Needed
The following books and materials will be necessary to complete 1st grade:
- Grade 1 Coursebook
- Beginning Recorder
- Word Families
- Charlie the Ranch Dog: Charlie's Snow Day
- Charlie the Ranch Dog: Stuck in the Mud
- Charlie the Ranch Dog: Charlie's New Friend
- Frog & Toad Are Friends
- Frog & Toad Together
- Mouse Soup
- Mouse Tales
- The books in the K-3 Essentials Package (The Heart of Learning Healthy Living from the Start Guide to Teaching the Early Grades and Crafts for the Early Grades): while these books are not strictly required they are highly recommended and are referenced directly in the coursebook.
- 1st Grade Craft Kit With Recorders: optional kit containing craft items used in the 1st grade curriculum.
- Essentials Craft Kit: optional kit designed to be used alongside our K-3 Essentials Package and includes many of the common craft items you’ll need in your homeschool.
- Publisher: Oak Meadow Inc.
- Version date: 2023
- Pages: 192
- Binding: Spiral bound
- Product dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Weight: 1.25 lbs